Monday, May 18, 2009

Dr Ron Rietveld Retires

Over the weekend, Natalie, Lee and I had the great honor of attending the reception and lecture honoring Dr. Ron Rietveld, the noted Professor Emeritus at California State University Fullerton.

Although I had spoken to Dr. Rietveld a number of times, it was our first in person meeeting. Lee Rizio, on the other hand, had met Dr. Rietveld many years ago.

The first of the annual Rietveld lectures was also held with a panel speaking on "Abraham Lincoln Memory Over the Last Twenty Years".

My heartiest well wishes to Dr. Rietveld as he pursues his retirement and other personal interests.

1 comment:

  1. Please allow me to add my best wishes and regards with Bryan and Natalie to Ron for his love for Lincoln and me! He and Ruth have been friends and teachers to Cheryl and me from thirty years ago! Lee Rizio

    ReplyDelete